This June and July will be full of events, either hosted here or I am participating.
- First off, I am hosting my first TGIFF in a couple of weeks, on June 24th. For that, I am working on a wall hanging with a brand new design.
- The very next week, on June 30th, I will be announcing details of the Lego Harry Potter Quilt Along. There will be giveaways too!
- Then it will be time for the July Wandering Camera Linky Party hosted right here on the first Thursday in July. That’s July 7th. If you use cameras other than cell phone, you probably don’t want to miss this one.
- Sarah from Confessions of a fabric addict is hosting the 12 days of Christmas in July blog hop. I am very happy to count myself among a superb bunch of participants. We will be sharing ideas and tutorials for hand-crafted gifts.
- The Lego Harry Potter Quilt Along commences shortly thereafter.
In between all this, I am also working on custom patterns! Full Schedule, but I am excited about all of them. I hope you will be joining me.
While I continue to work, let me share these beautiful pieces that were made from my patterns –
I posted about this bobcat pattern a couple of months ago. I designed the pattern for Mandy. She emailed me this photo of the finished wall hanging that she made for her son. She quilted it with little paws. I think it’s beautiful!
Amanda from This Mom Quilts made this Viking Penguin for her father! What a fun gift! Love the circlular quilting!
Jo from Create The Point made this fabulous Dalek pillow! This is a very advanced pattern and she really did a great job with it!
I took a few minutes to share these with you, now it’s back to my desk again.
Have a lovely weekend,